Anderson's Florist, Inc. Since 1947 Anderson's Florist has specialized in Nationwide Floral Delivery. Our commitment to the finest floral arrangements and gifts backed by our friendly and prompt service is what has made our company a success. When delivery counts call us!
Anderson's Florist, Inc.
502 Dixie St.
9:00 - 5:00 Monday - Friday 9:00 - 12:00 Saturday Closed Sunday To help assure on-time delivery during the busy holiday season, place your order at least 1 day prior to the following major holidays: Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, New Year's Day, Valentine's Day, Easter, Administrative Professionals Week, Mother's Day, Memorial Day, Father's Day, Independence Day and Labor Day. Our shop will always be closed on the following holidays: Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, New Year’s Day, Easter, Mother’s Day, Memorial Day, Father’s Day, Independence Day and Labor Day.
Our shop serves Nationwide.
|We also deliver to the following facilities|
|Almon Funeral Home & Chapel||Brookdale Carrollton|
|Carrollton Manor Inc||Carrollton Nursing Rehab Ctr|
|Cottage Landing||Eagle's Nest Apartments|
|Lighthouse Pointe Retirement||Martin & Hightower Funeral Hm|
|Martin & Hightower Funeral Hom||Nightingale Song|
|Oak Mountain Village Hlthcr||Pine Knoll Nursing & Rehab Ctr|
|Stewart House Retirement Livin||Tanner Medical Center/Carrollt|
|Watkins Funeral Home|
We specialize in the following services:
- Large inventory of fresh flowers
- European/dish gardens
- Contemporary and traditional arrangements
- High-style floral arrangements
- Silk arrangements
- Dried floral arrangements
- Funeral designs
- Extensive gift line
- Gourmet and fruit baskets
- Gift baskets
- Greeting cards
115 Clinic Ave
Carrollton, GA 30117
Anderson's Florist, Inc.
502 Dixie St.
Carrollton, GA 30117
A handling and delivery Fee of $4.00 - $15.00 will be added to each order for each local address. An additional wire out fee may apply to out of town orders.
Order should be received by 1PM in the recipient's time zone for same day delivery.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I place an order?
What if I lost or didn't print my order confirmation?
What happens if the flowers and/or gift container I ordered are unavailable?
When must I buy my gift bouquet to receive same day delivery?
What happens if the recipient isn't there to accept the order?
Can I send flowers to a hospital?
Can I send flowers to a Funeral Home or church?
Can I place an order for international delivery?
- After selecting the perfect arrangement, click "Add to Cart." Your gift bouquet will be stored in your personal shopping cart, allowing you to browse for more bouquets before sending your flowers.
- Once you've completed shopping, simply click "Continue to Checkout." You will be asked to enter your e-mail address at the login screen.
- After you log in, we will ask you for the recipient's delivery information. Using this, we will make sure an experienced florist in the recipient's neighborhood arranges your bouquet.
- We will securely request your credit card information. (View our Security and Privacy policies to see why this is safe.)
- We will ask you to review your order. If you are pleased with the bouquet you've selected, click the "Submit Order" button. Your order will be received and a neighborhood florist will begin work on your arrangement.
- We will send a confirmation message to the e-mail address you were asked to give while logging in. Please save this e-mail for future reference.
We will always send an e-mail message confirming your order. For your convenience, you can also view information on your flower order by visiting the My Account section of our website.
Floral substitutions, while rare, are sometimes necessary due to temporary, regional availability issues. Your experienced florist will always maintain the style, theme, and color scheme of your arrangement using fresh flowers of equal value, should a substitution be required. Please see our Substitution Policy for more information.
For same day delivery, orders must be received before 2:30 p.m. Monday thru Friday and before 12 Noon on Saturday in the time zone where you are sending the flowers (Excluding Holidays). While We always strives for same day service, orders received after these cut off times may be delivered on the following day only after we have made every effort to provide same day service for you. Please read our Delivery Policies for additional information.
Because a neighborhood florist personally delivers all orders, it's never a problem that the recipient may have stepped away during the attempted delivery. If you have any specific instructions for the delivery of your gift bouquet, be sure to enter them into the "Special Delivery Instructions" field during check out. Otherwise, the delivering florist may choose to:
- Call the recipient to schedule an appropriate delivery time of your gift.
- Leave a note on the recipient's door asking them to contact the florist to schedule a delivery time.
- Leave the arrangement in a covered, secure area of the home (porch, garage, or other entrance).
- Leave the gift bouquet with a neighbor, and place a message on the recipient's door referring them to the neighbor who is holding their gift.
We are very experienced at making deliveries to hospitals. Please make sure to include the name of the recipient, hospital name and indicate if the recipient is a patient or an employee and we will take care of the rest.
We will send your gift bouquet in accordance with facility procedures, as most hospitals do not allow florists to deliver into individual rooms. Please note -- many ICU & CCU patients are not permitted to receive flowers. If delivery is not allowed to these units then we will check daily with the hospital and deliver as soon as the patient is moved to a room that allows deliveries.
We are also very experienced at making deliveries to funeral homes and churches. Please make sure to include the name of the deceased and the name of the funeral home or church and we will take care of the rest.
If you know the service or viewing times you can add this information to the "Special Delivery Instructions" field during check out but this information is not necessary to make your delivery. We always contact the funeral home or church and verify with them exactly when and where to deliver the flowers.
We would be happy to help you send flowers internationally. Please call us direct for assistance with placing your order.
We accept the following payment methods:
- American Express
Occasionally, substitutions may be necessary to create your bouquet due to the availability of certain flowers in various parts of the country. Care is taken to maintain the style, theme and color scheme of the arrangement, using flowers of equal value. Additionally, the substitution of certain keepsake items may be necessary due to increased demand, especially during major holidays. In single-flower arrangements, such as an all rose bouquet, or orchids, we will make every attempt to match the flower type, but may substitute with another color.